£150 - £170 per day
about 1 year ago
Upper KS2 Teacher - Camden, North London - April 2019
My superb client is a successful and thriving school situated next to Regent's Park. Judged to be 'good with outstanding features' (Ofsted, 2012, 2017).
- KS2 Primary Teacher
- London Borough of Camden
- Must have QTS
- Long Term Supply
- £140 - £160 per day depending on experience
- Interviews taking place ASAP
The school has a proven track record for delivering a challenging but highly inclusive education for their children and they have previously received an award for their Inclusion methods.
- Be a strong teacher with excellent subject knowledge
- Exhibit an 'above and beyond attitude'
- Have a proven track record of achieving high standards.
- Have very high expectations of our children
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Demonstrate outstanding organisational skills
- Be in sympathy and support of our Christian ethos.
Whats on offer:
- a happy, calm environment where staff are constantly striving to adapt and improve practice
- respectful children with outstanding standards of behaviour (Ofsted, 2017, 2012)
- excellent induction support
- a warm and welcoming staff team
- an opportunity to be part of a committed, hard-working and supportive team, including Governors and parents
- support for relevant CPD
If you feel this is the right KS2 Primary Teacher role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education.