£120 - £180 per day
8 months ago
KS2 (Year 1) Teacher Required in Lambeth, South East London
Are you looking for a teaching position for an ASAP start? We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to take on a Year 1 class.
A 'Good with Outstanding' Primary School in Lambeth are looking for a KS1 Primary School Teacher to work FULL TIME in their Year 1 class to start ASAP.
The school is a beautiful, fun and friendly 2 form entry Primary School, in their most recent Ofsted inspection they were graded 'Good with Outstanding features'.
'Pupils are proud of their school. They develop self-confidence in this nurturing, supportive environment. Most pupils demonstrate positive attitudes to learning. Pupils show respect to adults. They play and learn cooperatively.'
- Experience teaching Year 1
- Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Knowledge of phonics
- Emphasis for the skill and love of reading
- Passionate, enthusiastic and inspirational
- Self-motivated, with ability to motivate children of all abilities
- Knowledge of child development required
- Be committed to achieving the best outcome for every child
- Be able to supply references for the past 2 years at least
- Have a DBS on the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Delivering the Curriculum, making it fun and engaging
- Adapting to every individual pupil's needs
- Producing creative lesson plans to ensure maximum development of children
- Setting and marking work to be able to record progress of children
- Other requirements like after school clubs, teaching meetings, and parent evening
- Weekly Pay in the first instance between £120 -£180 per day
- An experienced education recruiter on hand to provide advice and support
- Access to CPD such as Autism Awareness and Behaviour Management Training
- Refer a friend to Remedy and earn £100 per successful referral
If you are interested in this KS1 Teacher role in Lambeth, please apply now!
If interested please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education!!