£80 - £100 per day
about 1 month ago
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant -Up to £90 Per Day - Perfect for Graduates (Psychology, Education Studies etc)
The Headteacher of a fantastic and vibrant Primary School is looking for an ambitious and empathetic individual for the role of a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant, to start ASAP. This would be at a rate of up to £90 per day, depending on experience.
Having consulted with the Headteacher, the successful individual for the role of a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant should have a willingness to learn, be proactive and want to make an impact on the lives of children.
Working as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant will allow you to work with children in groups as well as 1:1. These can also include working with children with SEN, meaning interaction with children with ASD, ADHD, Severe Autism etc.
The role of a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant will give you the opportunity to receive exceptional training and knowledge from professionals e.g. Headteacher, SENCOs, School Business managers, Therapists etc
This role is open to both fresh graduates and experienced individuals looking for the next step!
No day is the same as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant, and you can expect to be:
- Working with small groups as well as 1:1
- Supporting students with SEN - e.g. Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia
- Working with students across KS1
- Applying innovation and creativity to teaching methods to ensure a welcoming environment
We are interviewing for the role of a Primary Teaching Assistant on a first-come basis so please apply ASAP if interested.
Primary Teaching Assistant - The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong educational background (A-Levels, degree)
- Has previous experience in supporting children in an educational environment (ideal but not essential)
- Has the ability to inspire and motivate children to achieve individual goals
Primary Teaching Assistant - School Details:
- High Daily Rate - Up to £90 per day depending on experience
- Great transport links - station located close to school
- Welcoming community with a vibrant lifestyle surrounding the school
Primary Teaching Assistant- Job Details:
- Supporting children with activities and social skills
- Training received by internal and external professionals
- Working 1:1 and with groups of children with SEN
- Fantastic opportunities to work with experts to further your personal ambitions
- Options to start ASAP or in September 2022
If you are interested in the role of a Primary Teaching Assistant, then please apply ASAP. Trial days are taking place immediately and we would love to introduce you to the team.