£70 - £80 per day
24 days ago
Long term perm
KS1 Teaching Assistant | Classroom or Child Related Experience Required | Lambeth
A forward thinking & leading training Primary School in the heart of Lambeth are looking for a KS1 Teaching Assistant to join their support team ASAP! With a slight increase in their budget, they are looking to provide several struggling Year 1 & 2 children with phonics, reading, writing and spelling sessions on a 1:1 or group basis.
This 'Outstanding' Primary School pride themselves on their quality, so expectations are high throughout. The Head Teacher is looking for candidates that have previous classroom or child related experience ideally.
Does this KS1 Teaching Assistant opportunity appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further information! - The School are keen to meet with candidates ASAP!
- KS1 Teaching Assistant
- Supporting 5 - 7 Year olds (Year 1 & 2)
- Delivering phonics, reading, writing and spelling sessions - 1:1 & Group basis
- In & out of class support
- ASAP Start - Long - Term - Full Time
- £70 - £85 per day
- Located in the London Borough of Lambeth
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- Previous class room or child related experience is required
- Have a strong understanding of the Primary curriculum
- Be an aspiring Primary Teacher with a passion towards working with children
- Be firm but fair with children and understand behaviour management
- Graded 'Outstanding' in recent Ofsted report
- Schools Direct scheme potentially on offer to the correct candidate
- Creative & modern ethos/feel throughout the whole School
- Located in the Borough of Lambeth, South East London
If you are interested in this KS1 Teaching Assistant role, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this KS1 Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)