£110 - £160 per day
19 days ago
KS1 Class Teacher
Remedy Education are looking for a primary teacher with KS1 experience.
The succesful candidate will be:
- A highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice.
- An experienced teacher within the primary National Curriculum.
- A practitioner with experience in KS1.
- An excellent role model for staff and pupils.
- A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
What the school can offer:
- A friendly, dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school, the Trust and in the local community.
- A supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from the Trust's Central Executive Team and a range of experts, such as specialists in pupil welfare, SEND and behaviour.
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout your career, including National Professional Qualifications.
- Access to professional coaching.
- A commitment to staff wellbeing and reduction in teacher workload.
If you are interestedin the role please contact or call 02084181390