12 days ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for an experienced Kitchen Assistant for an alternative provision based in Colchester!!!
We are looking for Kitchen Assistants to join their already Amazing Team. Prepare and cook food to standards set by the Company.
Benefits of being a Kitchen Assistant
- Being part of an Amazing Team
- Teamwork - working well with co-workers and being adaptable to each situation that may arise
- Initiative and Motivation - take control of your own work use common sense to carry out tasks or ask direction when unsure
Responsibilities of the Kitchen Assistant/Chef
- Able to take instruction from Kitchen Manager and General Manager
- Prepare and cook quality food for customers
- Store all food correctly to Company Standards
- Prepare the kitchen and equipment for service maintaining Standards set by Company and Management
- Maintain the Standards of Personal Hygiene, dress and appearance as required by the Management
- Abide by the Kitchen Procedures, Systems and Standards at all times.
Qualifications or Requirements of the Kitchen Assistant/ Chef
- Food Safety Level 2 qualification
- Worked in a Branded Kitchen previously desirable but not essential
- Honest and reliable
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to follow Company Procedures and High Standards
- Flexible and adaptable to perform other duties as required
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including evening and weekends
To apply for this East London Kitchen Assistant role please send your CV listing all previous related experience or call Zeki Mehmet @ Remedy Education