Kensington and Chelsea, London
Up to £18 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client in Kensington & Chelsea is looking for a ILA to join their team.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Complete assessments, support plans and reviews in line with the Care Act 2014 and ensure that customers are supported to make choices on how to use their individual budgets to meet their needs.
- Investigate opportunities for customers and carers, seeking out alternatives to council commissioned services.
- Carry out strength based assessments that are proportionate and in line with the principles of well-being.
- Promote self-assessment tools to optimise customer involvement.
- Participate in MDT meetings, if appropriate, to achieve the best possible outcomes for customers.
- Promote independence and utilise the reablement service where customers are able to achieve short term goals.
- To manage cases effectively and respond to customers' needs in a timely manner within a fast moving and highly pressured environment.
- Work with a range of customers with different needs such as physical disabilities, learning difficulties and mental health issues.
- Identity unpaid carers and offer Carers Assessments to support them in their role and signpost relevant support.
- Offer information and advice regarding statutory and voluntary resources available to customers.
- To work effectively and in partnership with other professionals from statutory and voluntary organisations.
- To have a working knowledge of procedures, legislation and organisation policies.
- To be able to write good quality reports and assessments.
- To ensure that you access knowledge, training, and development necessary to carry out your work effectively.
- To understand your professional development (CPD) requirements and take responsibility for meeting them.
- This includes contributing to supervision and complying with the organisation policy on supervision and appraisals.
- In multi-agency teams, ensure that you comply with each agency's requirements regarding recording, sharing and maintaining information and data.
- Contribute to developing a positive culture that promotes mutual respect and strong professional relationships
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.