Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£600 - £650 per day + Negotiable
13 days ago
Joint Assistant Director of Comissioning - Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council - Up to £650per day!
- The post holder will work across the Children and Young People's directorate and NHS Rotherham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to provide a joint co-ordinated focus on commissioning and performance management working across the two organisations and sites.
- Managing a range of discrete services and as a member of the Directorate Management Team (DMT) you will contribute to the strategic direction, impact and overall performance of the CYPS directorate. The post holder will also link into the CCG's Operational Executive Team, managing the children and young people's Health Commissioned Services.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.