£90 - £120 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Intervention and PPA Teacher | South East London | KS1 & KS2 vacancy
A 2-Form Entry and GOOD graded Primary School in the London Borough of Lambeth are looking for a flexible and committed Intervention and PPA Teacher to support either KS1 or KS2 children.
This unique role will involve mornings giving booster sessions to children in English and Maths, with the focus to raise attainment and standards ready for SATS in either KS1 or KS2. In addition to this, the role will entail some PPA cover for the various classes.
This Lambeth school pride themselves in taking in children from a challenging surrounding area, giving a high-level support to pupils, then allowing them to leave with above average levels.
Q - Do this Intervention/PPA role sound ideal for your lifestyle?
Q - Are you excited about working with children without being class based?
Q - Can you model high standards to aid development of KS1 or KS2 children?
Then read on to find out more about this brilliant opportunity!
· Intervention and PPA Teacher
· Either based in KS1 or KS2 depending on experience
· Delivering Maths and English booster sessions
· Planning and delivering engaging and creative lessons
· April 2020 start
· Full time
· £90 - £120 per day
· Central London, Borough of Lambeth
· Must have UK QTS
· Flexibility with timetable
· Outgoing, enthusiastic, passionate
· Strong understanding of the UK curriculum and SATS
· Good or Outstanding lesson observations
· Ofsted graded GOOD
· 2 form entry mixed Primary School
· Modern and creative ethos
· Putting the WHOLE child at the heart of the school
· Supportive and experienced SLT - with excellent CPD opportunities
· Above average SATS results with huge progress from all children
· Located in the borough of Lambeth
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity, interviews and lesson observations can be made September 2020.
Apply for this Intervention and PPA Primary Teacher role by sending your CV to Remedy Education. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.