£600.00 - £700.00 per day + Depending on experience
28 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Integrated Service Hubs Delivery Director to work within Herefordshire Council.
- Agree the definition (scope and purpose) of the proposed Integrated Service Hubs;
- Model up to three options for implementation including (high level) costs associated with each of the proposed implementation options;
- Undertake a critical assessment of the feasibility of each of the proposed options;
- Provide a costed recommendation and implementation road map for Integrated Service Hubs for the council and lead partners to develop in Phase 2
- Experience around delivery or an understanding of Integrated service hubs
- We are looking for someone who is technically capable with experience of researching, analysing and interpreting data and trends, to determine priorities for action to present back to the organisation to act upon.
- The person we are looking for will have a passion for creating solutions and a positive attitude to change. You will have excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach, as well as a strong interest in service development and improvement.
- They must also have an ability to lead visionary workshops; the individual will use their skills, knowledge and experience to lead these workshops, to challenge our thinking, and push our leadership team to be ambitious and forward thinking in our approach to customer service delivery in Herefordshire.
- Candidates must be self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritise their workload.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly