South East London, London
£35 - £36 per hour
18 days ago
Our client is looking for an IRO for their Quality Assurance service.
This role is for an Independent Reviewing Officer chairing Child Protection Conferences, Looked After Child Reviews and Children In Need meetings.
To be successful for this role you must have;
1. Excellent knowledge and application of child protection procedures and the IRO Handbook
2. Ability to analysis information and determine risk
3. Produce high quality SMART plans
4. Ability to meet timescales and statutory requirements
5. To apply the escalation procedure when required and challenge appropriately
If you are interested in this role please send your CV .