£160 - £220 per day
4 days ago
- January 2020
- 2 term contract leading to permanent contract
A small primary school graded Outstanding by Ofsted is currently looking for an Inclusion Manager to join their school from January 2020. The role is initially offered on a 2 term contract with the potential of a permanent contract in July 2020.
As the Inclusion Manager you will
- oversee the day-to-day operation of the school's SEN policy, including implementing early interventions.
- Give professional training, guidance and feedback to staff to ensure that pupils with SEN receive high quality teaching.
- Co-ordinate, monitor and evaluate interventions.
- Co-ordinate provision for children with SEN.
- Liaise with parents of pupils with SEN, external SEN support providers and transition schools.
- Work with the Senior Leadership team to ensure that the school meets its responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010) with regard to reasonable adjustments and access arrangements.
- Ensure that the school keeps the records of all pupils with SEN up to date.
- Act as one of the school's deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads.
- Implement strategies to promote pupils' good attendance and punctuality.
- Develop, monitor and implement behavior support plans, in accordance with the school's behavior policy.
- Implement school policies for the administration of medicines in school, first aid and health care plans.
You will be committed to raising the attainment of all pupils, regardless of their background, challenges or needs. You will have a track record of good or outstanding classroom teaching and always have high expectations of what children can achieve, a strong commitment to your own professional development and you work well as part of a team.
- Experience of working in an urban primary school
- Experience of successfully leading a team
- Recent experience of teaching a class
- Experience of leading on SEN in a school
- Experience of leading staff development
This outstanding primary school in Lewisham, has a strong and established leadership team. There are a school with a harmonious community where standards and expectations are high
The school offers a well resourced and stimulating environment. There is a strong emphasis on teamwork within the school and there are a range of opportunities for professional development.
If this role sounds like the next-step in your career that you are looking for then please apply immediately with an up to date CV.