Barking and Dagenham, London
about 1 month ago
Inclusion Assistant - Barking, East London
Remedy Education are looking for an enthusiastic, caring individual who is flexible and motivated. The successful candidate will:
Your role will to support students through the school and maintain the inclusion unit for SEN students & students with behavioural challengers.
This position will include a variety of different roles including supporting specific children during lunchtime break, 1:1 support in class, small group support, working alongside the Inclusion Manager and Class Teachers, intimate care support and working with a wide variety of children including children with SEND.
- Have good communication skills
- Be committed to making learning engaging
- Have high expectations for children of all abilities and an understanding of students with lower abilities
- Show flexibility - able to cover in for other roles when needed
- Have a positive attitude and passion for supporting children
- Be able to use own initiative (as an individual and as a team)
You will need an enhanced DBS check & references to be considered for this role, candidates of all calibres are invited to apply for this role!