£150 - £190 per day
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
- SEN Secondary School
- Humanities Specialist to Key Stage 3 and 4
- Average class size
- Academically very bright and able students
Remedy Education are currently looking for a qualified Humanities Teacher. The role is a full time position starting in September 2021. As a Humanities Teacher you will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver the Humanities curriculum. You will be able to deliver engaging lessons that challenge the students and have excellent differentiation skills. You will have a positive approach to teaching and learning, with strong behaviour management and a proactive attitude.
This is an opportunity to join a successful school and develop the progress of pupils within the Humanities department. You will be a part of a friendly and inclusive school with high expectations for every student. The school works in close partnership with parents, carers and families to do the best for their students and community. You'll teach as part of a vibrant staff team and department.
Humanities Teacher-Job Responsibilities
- Ability to engage with and inspire and challenge students
- The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
- Have experience of teaching History, Geography or RE
- Ability to plan and deliver effectively differentiated lessons across the curriculum
What's in It for you as an Humanities Teacher
- Excellent rates of pay (£150 - £195 per day)
- Fantastic Behaviour
- The chance to work within a dynamic and forward-thinking school
Humanities Teacher Job Requirements
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Humanities specialist
- Hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- Excellent curriculum knowledge
Here at Remedy Education we don't only offer excellent rates of pay but the opportunity to work with a consultant with the experience and ability to find you the perfect next career move.
For more information or to apply for this role please use the relevant link.