£24000 - £42000 per annum
25 days ago
Temp to Perm
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Subject: Humanities - All Humanities subjects considered Start Date: September 2019
Are you an enthusiastic and driven Humanities Teacher who is currently searching for an exciting role?
Remedy Education are seeking for Humanities Teachers that are looking for a great career opportunity with a chance to excel within an excellent Humanities department. The school offer an exceptional support network for the suitable candidate and ample NQT support.
As an NQT, you will have year-long access to a dedicated, outstanding mentor, who will help to develop and support you into the outstanding teacher you wish to be. You will have a reduced teaching timetable to help you find your feet and settle into your new permanent role.
The Secondary School's building boasts a modern design that offers a fantastic environment for both pupils and students to enjoy a harmonious and studious atmosphere.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
If this sounds like a role you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.