Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£40 - £43.11 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Hull City Council is looking for a Team Manager to join their locality teams.
Team Managers will be based in one of the following service areas:
- Early Help and Safeguarding Hub (EHASH) & Assessment
- Locality Based Safeguarding Teams
- Children and Families Disability Team (CFDT)
- Permanence Teams
The role will manage a team of Social Workers (and other staff) within a social care service and a wider Children, Young People and Families Directorate. The key purpose of the role is to ensure high quality social work practice which achieves the best possible outcomes (and progress) for children and young people in need of social work support, assessment and intervention.
The post of Team Manager will ensure that standards of practice are high and that quality, including the delivery of evidenced based systemic practice, is a consistent focus for the whole team.
Importantly, the Team Manager role will model key elements of Systemic Practice including:
- A strengths and relationship based approach
- Different perspectives and collaboration
- Family & Goal orientated plans which are SMART
- The value of systemic tools such as; genograms
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
* Substantial experience in a Referral & Assessment team.
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.