Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£34 - £36 per hour
11 days ago
Our client, Hull City Council is looking for a social worker to join their Child in Need/Child Protection team. Flexible working - one day in office and will pay for travel!!
Candidates must have recent experience working in children's safeguarding, be able to work to timescales, undertake quality direct work with children and young people to inform assessment and planning, be able to work within the court arena and preferably be trained in or have knowledge of Signs of Safety.
* Guaranteed for minimum of 6 months
* Working a 9 day fortnight
* Access to signs of safety training and research in practice training
* Hull is an improving Local Authority with good support in place for social workers.
* The current working practice is that of a hybrid model working part of the week at home and part within the office.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE THE CORRECT EXPERIENCE - YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.