£100 - £200 per day
about 2 months ago
We are seeking to appoint an experienced HR Administrator who is totally aligned to the values of Hard Work, Integrity and Kindness, and completely committed to the mission of the school: to ensure that every student will succeed at a good university or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life.
The successful candidate will undertake a wide range of administrative tasks within the HR department and provide high quality support to the HR Manager. Ideally this role will suit an individual who enjoys day to day routine administrative tasks, and wants to remain within this specific area of work long term.
Do you have:
- 1-3 years' experience in HR administration or a similar role within the educational sector?
- The ability to effectively manage high volumes of paperwork?
- Good communication and data input skills?
- Excellent attention to detail and methodical skills?
- Proficiency in excel, databases and systems?
If you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Their sponsors provide significant support to the Academy, and we also work with a wide variety of community groups to ensure the best for all our students. This school is based in hackney
To apply for this position please send me over your up to date CV. We encourage applicants from all sectors of the community to apply.
Please send your upto date CV or give Renee a call on 02084181390.