£23 - £25 per hour
6 months ago
- To be responsible for delivering the repairs service to occupied and void dwellings and all cyclical, programmed and improvement programmes to the housing stock and garages including all compliance works and services
- To project manage minor and major adaptations work to Council owned dwellings.
- To manage the associated contracts as well as refer works and services where specialist advice is required.
- To be responsible for arranging various condition/inspection regimes as set out in the Shared Services Agreement.
- To manage the budget and the associated ordering and payment arrangements.
- To undertake associated liaison and consultation as well as deal with enquiries from relevant parties, including leaseholders and tenants.
- To manage the local team effectively to ensure service delivery prioritising and directing resources as necessary.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .