South London, London
£12 - £15 per hour + DOE
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Housing Initiative Officer for a Local Authority in South London.
- To make the most appropriate, equitable and cost-effective use of available resources, ensuring that all lettings comply with statutory requirements and the Council's policies
- To ensure that all households for whom the Council has a statutory duty to secure emergency accommodation are provided with suitable accommodation, to liaise with landlords and tenants;, and discharge duty when required.
- To provide an emergency placements service on a referral basis.
- To contribute to the development of policy, procedures and practice, and to the achievement of the Section's aims, objectives and targets.
- To participate in appropriate projects relevant to the role of the team within and outside the Section as appropriate.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*