10 days ago
Our client, Hounslow council is looking for an assistant team manager to join their children with disabilities team.
1.To accept responsibility and manage efficiently and effectively allocated caseloads held by social work staff, ensuring positive outcomes for children and young adults as a result of good social work practice which can be evidenced at all times.
2. To accurately appraise staff performance against agreed standards of practice and produce individual learning and development action plans for team members within your supervision group.
3. To ensure the effective deployment, monitoring and management of delegated budgets and services are delivered within those budgets whenever possible.
4. To ensure that the service works within the Department's priorities and decisions about allocation of resources have due regard to the Departments eligibility criteria.
5. To ensure that children and young adults and their families/carers receive a high standard of service from Social Workers and that safeguarding procedures are consistently applied to children and young adults.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.