Up to £28 per hour
5 months ago
Hospital Social Worker, South London, £28ph
Our client based in South East London is looking for an experienced Hospital Social Worker to join their busy team.
You will have previous experience in a hospital setting along with good working knowledge of all relevant Adult Social Care legislation.
Main duties include:
- Carry a caseload and meet agreed workload targets.
- Participate in team arrangements to provide an urgent or emergency response, during working hours, as required.
- Undertake assessments of need and constructs care plans and packages to meet the needs of service users and carers.
- Purchase services to meet assessed needs, seeking the appropriate authorisation from the budget holder; liaising with providers as required.
- Attend and participate in meetings regarding service users, e.g. case conferences, network meetings and reviews.
- Maintain records for workload management purposes.
- A DipSW or equivalent social work qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Excellent knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding Act
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.