£100 - £110 per day
about 2 months ago
Monday 24 February
Lambeth, South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a HLTA/Cover Supervisor to work in lovely school based in Lambeth.
You will be working within the classroom supporting the reception class in small groups. This role is to start ASAP on a long term contract.
The school is looking for somebody who;
- Is reliable and a team player
- Has a high level of aptitude/experience providing cover supervision
- Someone that uses their own initiative and is pro-active
- Experience in effective classroom practice
- Holds a Level 3 qualification in Early Years and Education (essential)
- Have great knowledge of SEN
- Has a degree in Early Years Education or equivalent (desirable)
The school is based in Lambeth close to the nearest station with great transport links, you must hold a current DBS before applying for this role.
If you are looking for a new role in our lovely school please apply now, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.