8 months ago
LOCATION: Ilford Remedy Education are looking for a HLTA to working within a pupil referral unit for young people aged 11-16 who have been permanently excluded from mainstream schools. We are looking to appoint enthusiastic, inspirational individuals, who enjoy working as part of a dedicated team and want to develop their skills in a school environment. You will be working as part of the Inclusion Team and will take responsibility for agreed interventions and learning support activities, which may involve planning, preparing and delivering learning activities for individuals and/or groups, monitoring students and assessing, recording and reporting on students' achievement progress and development.
The ideal candidates must be flexible, as every day is different, adaptable and very hard working. We are looking for an HLTA who:
- Is educated to GCSE level in English (Grade A-C) or equivalent.
- Has the HLTA qualification or willingness to achieve the qualification within 12 months.
- Have relevant skills and abilities of working in a support role in an educational setting.
- Have relevant skills and abilities of working with students who have a range of challenging needs.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both in oral and written formats.
- Are able to use ICT effectively.
- Put the student at the heart of everything they do.
If this sounds like the job for you, we'd love to hear from you.
Pease contact ZEKI MEHMET @ Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390