£90 - £120 per day
17 days ago
Long term perm
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) - Intervention Specialist - Lambeth
A brilliant Primary School based in Lambeth are looking to recruit a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join their school.
The right Higher-Level Teaching Assistant must have experience of the primary curriculum, strong behaviour management and pastoral skills, you must also have experience in planning and delivering literacy and numeracy interventions.
About the Role:
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- Working across all key stages
- Supporting students - 1:1 or Group Basis
- Working alongside an 'Outstanding' teaching team
- ASAP start - Full Time - Term Time Only
- £90 -£120 a day depending on experience and qualification
- Confident in your own ability and academic background
- Good knowledge primary curriculum, strong behaviour management and pastoral skills
- Previous experience of planning and leading group interventions
- Previous SEN experience
- Must be able to motivate pupils as well as fellow TAs to increase results
- Have confidence and ability in themselves to effectively teach a class
- Led by a visionary Executive Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic departments throughout - Plenty of CPD opportunities
- Modern and creative ethos throughout the whole School
- Located in the London Borough of Lambeth
- Good Public transport links
If you are interested in this Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA), trial days can be organised immediately at the school.
Submit your CV now and you will be contacted within 24 hours if shortlisted.