£90 - £100 per day
25 days ago
Long term perm
HLTA - High Level Teaching Assistant - 2 Form Entry Primary School - ASAP start - Lambeth, South East London
Q - Are you an experienced and qualified HLTA - High Level Teaching Assistant?
Q - Could you enter a good and highly regarded primary school and support learning from day 1?
This lovely primary school has a vacancy for a HLTA (High Level Teaching Assistant) to start as soon as possible. The bulk of your responsibility will be to join a year 4 class and support the teacher, a member of the SLT, and offer respite when the duties of leadership intervene on the classroom responsibility.
You will have the experience and the ability to understand and deliver lesson plans. You will cover and offer PPA for at least 2 mornings of each week and you will become a vital part of the school progression plans.
Click Apply Now to discuss this HLTA (High level Teaching Assistant) opportunity in more detail!
Job Description HLTA - High Level Teaching Assistant
- HLTA role - mainly placed in a year 4 class
- Class teacher support for a member of the SLT
- Cover class lessons for at least 2 mornings per week
- Focused intervention and booster
- £90 - £100 per day, paid weekly
- ASAP Start - long term position with permanent scope
Person Specification HLTA - High Level Teaching Assistant
- Experienced & qualified HLTA - High Level Teaching Assistant
- Must have previously covered whole lessons
- Intervention experience is preferable
- Kind, generous and energetic HLTA required
School Information HLTA - High Level Teaching Assistant
- Good graded 2 form entry Primary School
- Lambeth, South East London
- Lovely community school environment
- Happy learners and a welcoming staff room
Click Apply Now to be immediately shortlisted for this HLTA - High level Teaching Assistant - opportunity.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.