£85 - £100 per day
7 days ago
High Level Teaching Assistant- Southwark South East London
- ASAP Start
- Based in a school in Southwark
- Primary School
- Working with reception through to year 3
- HLTA position
Remedy Education are looking for a High Level Teaching Assistant to work in our amazing school based in Southwark, South East London. The school are looking for the perfect candidate to start immediately on a long term basis.
Your role as a HTLA will require you to work closely with the students in reception through to year 3 dealing with SEN and Phonics. You will work with the teacher providing support throughout the day.
Main duties will include contributing to the planning and preparation of lessons, monitoring pupils participation and progress, providing feedback to teachers, giving constructive support to pupils as they learn, and working with individuals, small groups and whole classes when the assigned teacher is not present.
- HLTA status
- Level 4 TA qualification or Level 3 working to HLTA standard
- Or a Foundation degree in Teaching Assistants
- Proven experience within last 2 years
- Strong classroom management skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- And a positive outlook
If you are looking for a new role and can start ASAP then please apply for this role. You can also call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390 for more information