East London, London
about 1 month ago
SEMH Outreach HLTA - Schools in based East London
About the role:
We're currently looking for an enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work across a handful of schools in the East London area. Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we're looking for more high-quality Higher Level Teaching Assistants to work with these schools to positively impact the progress and attainment of their pupils.
The school develops active independent learners that are equipped with the necessary skills and attitudes to continue on their paths of discovery and contribute positively to the communities
Our Higher Level Teaching Assistants' duties can include:
- Working with small groups of pupils
- Providing intervention support
- 1:1 support for SEMH and behavioural difficulties
The ideal applicant will have:
- Some experience of working with children or in a school
- A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
- Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
- The HLTA Qualification
- Have relevant skills and abilities of working in a support role in an educational setting.
- Have relevant skills and abilities of working with students who have a range of challenging needs.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both in oral and written formats.
- Are able to use ICT effectively.
- Put the student at the heart of everything they do.
Highlights of becoming a Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Earn £120 per day
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
- Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching
How to apply
If you're as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If this sounds like the job for you, we'd love to hear from you.
Please contact Zeki Mehmet @ Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390