£90 - £110 per day
10 days ago
High Level - Teaching Assistant
Lambeth, South East London
- ASAP Start or after the February 2020 half term
- Based in a school in Lambeth
- Primary School
- Working with reception through to year 3
- £90-120 a day
- HLTA position
Remedy Education are looking for a High Level Teaching Assistant to work in our amazing school based in Lambeth, South East London. The school are looking for the perfect candidate to start immediately or after the February half term on a long term basis.
Your role as a HTLA will require you to work closely with the students in reception through to year 3 dealing with SEN and Phonics. You will work with the teacher providing support throughout the day.
Main duties will include contributing to the planning and preparation of lessons, monitoring pupils participation and progress, providing feedback to teachers, giving constructive support to pupils as they learn, and working with individuals, small groups and whole classes when the assigned teacher is not present.
- HLTA status
- Level 4 TA qualification or Level 3 working to HLTA standard
- Or a Foundation degree in Teaching Assistants
- Proven experience within last 2 years
- Strong classroom management skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- And a positive outlook
If you are looking for a new role and can start ASAP then please apply for this role. You can also call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390 for more information