£500.00 - £560.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced DEN Infrastructure Specialist to work for Haringey Council.
The Council has a growing number of decentralised energy networks projects (DENs). These include DENs within our own portfolio and ambitious plans to invest in new decentralised energy networks (DENs) at a neighbourhood level including supplying private developments.
This role will support the growth of these systems to ensure they are delivered and managed effectively working closely with the Council's Energy Infrastructure Manager, the DEN Board, external advisers and the wider DEN Team.
The post holder is expected to have strong experience of managing the design and procurement of DEN infrastructure including:
- Energy centres and pipework in the public highway
- Dealing with other asset owners to secure e.g. agreement in principle ahead and technical subsequent approval
- Securing planning approvals and other consents for instrastructure
- Procuring works contracts broken down into suitable packages
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly