Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£500 - £550 per hour + Negotiable
19 days ago
Head of Service - Hull City Council - Early Help and Safeguarding Hub - Up to £550ph!
- Lead development of practice and process in the team that consistently meet written guidance & policy.
- Develop staff to deliver services within timescales and according to policy and guidance
- Prepare the team for further monitoring visits
- Provide day to day management and supervision and ensure managers' practice is compliant with policy
- Lead implementation and embedding of monthly quality assurance audit programme
- Undertake additional audits and analysis of practice as requested by the City Manager/Director Children, Young People and Family Services
- Deliver a series of best practice workshops for social work staff
- Complete Service Improvement Plan
- Provide reports to the Children's Service Improvement Board on service improvement
- Expedite improvements in timeliness and efficiency in EHASH
- Work closely with Principal Social Workers on collection, analysis and dissemination of findings.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.