South West London, London
£50 - £52 per hour
7 days ago
Head of Service, Achieving for Children, South West London, up to £50-£52ph
If you are an experienced Head of Service with a background within Children Services, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Managing, reviewing, monitoring and developing the service area the role is responsible for.
- Providing line management, leadership advice and support to all staff in the designated service to maintain and improve performance.
- Ensuring tasks are allocated, reviewed, monitored and progressed in a timely and consistent way protects the welfare and safety of all children and young people.
- Ensuring local procedures, policies and protocols are adhered to, reflect legislation, statutory guidance and leading practice, and are well understood by practitioners.
- Managing resources effectively.
- Taking part in the Emergency Duty manager rota
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Children Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.