Tower Hamlets, London
£550.00 - £600.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Head of School Buildings & Development Manager to work within Tower Hamlets Council.
- As leader of the School Building & Development team in Children's Services (CS), to ensure the delivery and monitoring of programmes to improve school buildings amounting to £200m and other service accommodation, including the implementation of the programme of school expansion.
- To be the lead adviser to the Corporate Director, Divisional Director and Service Head on all matters relating to school building and capital and to be responsible for such matters on behalf of the Directorate.
- To be responsible for all aspects of school asset management planning, client requirements for other CS property, capital investment planning, capital scheme commissioning, and client project management
- To be the Authority Representative for the two schools PFI contracts worth £20m annually, including responsibility for effective client-side monitoring and delivery in accordance with contractual requirements, financial monitoring and charging schools and contractual compliance.
- To lead on school organisational and place planning requirements, including school place planning and organisational changes and implementation of agreed changes
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly