Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£340.00 - £360.00 per day + Depending on experience
21 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Head of Asset Management for Hammersmith and Fulham Council.
- This role will work closely with the AD Operations to plan and deliver an asset management strategy for H&F property portfolio, owned by both the general fund and housing revenue account.
- In housing the role will provide the basis for the Council's planned maintenance and capital delivery spend. This will ensure current asset to the required minimum standard as set out by the government required standard and compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- The Asset Management and Compliance Data will develop and maintain expert relationships across a range of Health and Safety areas to proactively engage their support both in preventative work and developing a long-term investment approach. The role will develop relationships with peers across London and nationally to ensure that the approach is joined up and consistent.
- They will work closely with the Assistant Director in providing information to elected members, audit committee and senior organisational leaders regarding asset management and Health and Safety Compliance data.
- Actively lead on ensuring that the council has an appropriate framework of policies and strategies to ensure compliance across the Council's housing stock.
- The role will have proactive oversight of the Council's corporate property portfolio and to ensure it is managed to deliver against the council's established values. In particular, how assets can be used to deliver ruthless financial efficiency and through assets enable a compassionate Council and builds shared prosperity.
- To do this the role will lead the development of Council-wide property and office accommodation strategic plans and policy (the Corporate Asset Management Strategy).
- To ensure that the Council's property strategy is aligned with that of key partner agencies to deliver increased value for money from the use of assets, and to develop innovative strategic property solutions.
- To manage the provision of estates management of the freehold and leasehold Council accommodation, including valuations.
- To act as the Council's principal advisor on all matters of property management and asset strategy.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly