£30 - £32 per hour
14 days ago
Children's Social Care in Havering is a fast improving service, innovating within the sector and has a clear vision on what are and how we achieve positive outcomes for children, young people and families. Following our recent OFSTED inspection children services achieved a Good rating.
They are on an upward journey to deliver outstanding support to people who need their services. They are achieving this in a range of ways;
- Delivery of accredited systemic practice across the whole workforce within the Social Care department. This is delivered in partnership with the Institute of Family Therapy.
- Two DfE funded Innovation Programmes focused on trying new ideas and changing how we work.
- 'Obsessions' where we focus on particular areas to strengthen them with our current focus on Assessments.
- Close working with partners to develop a DfE funded Teaching Partnership across East London.
- Strong partnerships across the UK, developing new tools and exchanging ideas.
- A Social Care Academy which defines the support and offer to all social care staff.
- A staff forum allowing the workforce across all of Children's Services the chance to engage with their areas and senior management.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.