£30 - £32 per hour
about 1 month ago
The successful candidate will work in a generic social work team that hold cases from CIN through to permanence. They are a large team made up of 9 workers of Advanced practitioners and Social Workers.
The successful candidate;
- Must have 2 plus years' experience in child protection/looked after children team
- Must be able to work to statutory deadlines
- Must be willing to work in a generic social work team
- Should have a high level of report/assessment writing skills
- Must have previous court work experience
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.