£30 - £32 per hour
15 days ago
Our client is looking for a Social Worker to join their Intervention team. The successful candidate;
- Must be able to work to statutory deadlines
- Must be willing to work in a generic social work team
- Should have a high level of report/assessment writing skills
- Must have previous court work experience
Why work for Havering?
- Havering Children's Services strives to make a difference within our community through our 'Face to Face programme.'
- As a Social Worker in Intervention Support Service duties and responsibilities will cover children in care, children subject to child protection plans, children in need, care proceedings, permanency planning processes.
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective children's social care service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for children and young people.
- Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs and assessments, care planning and child protection investigations.
- Carry out high quality assessments, using child-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for children and young people.
- Ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with Havering LSCB and departmental policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.