£600 - £650 per day
6 days ago
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of the strategic projects that underpins the programme within the agreed scope, budget and timeline and in achieving the defined benefits.
- Defining the strategic, operational and financial benefits of various projects within the programme.
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects to ensure a successful programme outcome.
- Defining the "how and when" of a programme; as well as balancing the competing needs of multiple projects across the programme.
- Working with Service Areas to understand their pain points so that the programme can be correctly informed to deliver appropriate solutions.
- Building collaborate relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the programme is delivered successfully and the agreed benefits/outcomes are achieved.
- Managing the programme's budget on behalf of the SRO, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses.
- Identifying, monitoring and escalating programme risks and issues to ensure effective mitigations and resolutions.
- Providing regular progress update to the programme board to facilitate key decision making processes.
This is an ongoing contract with an immediate start. If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.