£400 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
The PMO will develop and implement best practices to enable the successful delivery of the Smart Working+ programme to stakeholders across the business. The PMO is a key resource in effective programme delivery, it defines the standards for project management, and provides decision support for information. The PMO underpins the project delivery mechanisms by ensuring that all business change on the programme is managed in a controlled way.
- Monitor Programme reporting and assist the Digital Programme Manager in reporting to Senior Management. Establish frameworks and standards for Programme and Project Management Manage and compile Programme related financial and KPI information.
- Oversee project costs and ensure finances are well managed.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analysis to support business case development and the implementation of projects. Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across the Programme.
- Update and maintain the Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register Ensure the appropriate programme benefits are identified, quantified and their realisation planned.
- Track financial reporting whilst ensuring that the programme and projects adhere to the corporate financial processes.
- Ensure cross-programme dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
- Provide a quality assurance role in line with defined Programme Management Office process.
- Coordinate project closure to distil good practice and ensure lessons learned are logged.
- Provide Project planning, Milestone management, Scope management, Resource forecasting; Financial Management; Change Management across the programme.
- Prepare regular status reporting to the Programme Manager.
- Ensure efficient change control methods and process are utilised.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.