£16 - £18 per hour
about 1 year ago
This role is;
1. To provide advice (including practical advice) and support to young people in receipt of a leaving care service.
2. To participate in the assessment and the preparation of the pathway plans and any other reviews and planning meetings as necessary for young people.
3. To participate in the reviews of the pathway plans
4. To liaise with the responsible authority in the implementation of the pathway plan.
- To co-ordinate the provision of services and to take reasonable steps to ensure that the young person makes use of such services and that they are appropriate to the young person's needs.
- To remain informed about the relevant young person's or former relevant young person's progress and well being.
- To keep written records of contacts with and of services provided to, the relevant or former relevant young person.
- To liaise with other agencies, such as housing, education, benefits agency, health as may be appropriate for the young person.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.