£25 - £26 per hour
about 1 year ago
The post holder is required to provide a professional fieldworker service to service users and their carers and to manage the needs of adults with Mental Health issues, including those who are terminally ill. The post holder is required to ensure that appropriate assessment of need is undertaken, and that care packages and other services are organised, monitored and reviewed to meet the needs identified within the resources available and to promote independence, in accordance with current legislation, and with the policy and practice of the local authority.
This role will be;
- To assess the needs of elderly physically and mentally frail people or other relevant clients as necessary, in accordance with current legislation and the policy and practices of the Local Authority.
- To devise care packages to meet the identified need within resources available and the Local Authority FACS criteria.
- To work directly with clients and their carers in providing these services where appropriate.
- To be aware of the vulnerability of frail clients and to protect their property.
- To monitor and review the service provided. To ensure support is provided to carers.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.