£500 - £575 per day
20 days ago
This role will be;
* To support the Regeneration Programme through the interface management of the fit out phase of the £40m Forward Drive building and depot.
* Develop, gain funding and manage the capital programme and associated budgets for improving and maintaining the Council's corporate buildings, land and other buildings by agreement
* Provide advice to the Head of Estate & Facilities Management on achieving the council's objectives, including policy and strategy development.
* Support, plan and delivery of the strategic framework including policies for estate and facilities management services within the council.
* Actively contribute to council-wide and Directorate initiatives, by implementing priorities and objectives.
* Develop and manage operational teams within the service and co-ordinate the council's overall approach to achieve positive outcomes.
* Work with external stakeholders and internal partners to ensure high quality services that meet the needs and attract the support from stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.