Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
23 days ago
Our client is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Adults Safeguarding Team.
- To undertake Best Interest Assessments.
- Ensure that the Individual is at the centre of the assessments and are supported appropriately during and after the process.
- To provide advice to staff throughout Haringey's Adult Services on matters pertaining to the raising of alerts and concerns about abuse or neglect and adult protection.
- To promote an understanding across the Borough of the Local Authorities responsibilities as covered in the Care Act 2014.
- To promote Non statutory organisations that provide services to residents
- To complete high quality Mental Capacity Assessments
- To evidence that Making Safeguarding Personal is at the centre of all enquiries made.
- To make accurate and timely reports, correspondence and update the case files of adults at risk. Respecting Data Protection, The Pan London Information sharing Protocol and the Caldicott Principles.
- To manage the distribution of safeguarding strategy / case conference meeting minutes to all relevant parties in a timely manner.
- To monitor the action points from safeguarding strategy / case conference meetings making sure that all relevant parties complete their action points as agreed.
- To ensure the appropriate team review safeguarding protection plans as required.
- Ensure Continuing Professional Development for self
- To undertake special projects, visits and group work in connection with their statutory duties.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.