Up to £650 per day
19 days ago
This role will be;
To deliver £3m cashable savings based on the implementation of process efficiencies, automation, and standardisation. These savings maybe linked to RPA and Data Insight.
Provide effective leadership and management for the Digital Together Programme and major projects that will contribute to the continuous improvement of the Council and realisation of cost savings benefit.
Actively contribute to Council-wide and directorate initiatives that will achieve and implement the Council's priorities and corporate objectives and meet the user needs of Haringey's citizens and businesses.
Ensure delivery of a high-quality user experience, including fit for purpose systems, and high standards of access, availability, usability, usefulness and excellent standards of service.
Ensure efficient allocation of resources for the planning, development and delivery of information systems services and products, ensuring best value.
Inspire creativity and flexibility in the management and application of IT.
Be responsible for compliance with regulations, standards and codes of good practice relating to information security, information management, information assurance and data protection.
Be responsible for managing the Programmes budget and the programme of work delivered within it.
Responsibilities will include to;
- Lead the team of Project Managers and Business Analyst's, including contractor staff as required, ensuring efficiency and adherence to process in conjunction with the Digital Together Programme Director.
- Take responsibility for the definition, documentation, and successful completion of projects, directing and guiding project managers, business analysist, and project team members, partners, and sponsors as necessary on all phases.
- Ensure that realistic programme, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained for the delivery of the programme and its projects, monitor and control team performance against plans and maintain effective financial and project progress forecasting, and reporting as appropriate.
- Ensure that business knowledge is utilised to define the steps that service areas must take in order to accept and implement new digitally enabled processes, and that these are communicated to business sponsors, ensuring that they are committed to the change programme.
- Ensure that full account is taken of the practicalities of integrating new technical capabilities, including planning around key business cycles etc.
- Monitor outcomes against those predicted in each business case.
- Allocate responsibilities and assign work to managed staff, in conjunction with the Programme Director, ensuring they are aligned with the particular skills and abilities of individuals and/or teams.
- Lead, motivate and inspire team members and facilitate dialogue with them regarding expectations, progress, performance and development needs.
- Ensure the security of data governance, protection, information and information systems by encouraging and enforcing adherence to policies that ensure availability, integrity, authentication and confidentiality.
- Identify risks, coordinate risk assessment, manage agreed actions (which may involve acceptance of risk, risk reduction or mitigations to avoid / eliminate risks), and monitor the status of risks on an ongoing basis.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.