Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£300 - £350 per day
28 days ago
- To lead, and take responsibility for, effective management of the interface between commissioning strategy and market response.
- 2. To manage the delivery of high quality commissioning and transformation projects, providing ownership, leadership and expertise across the commissioning cycle to ensure high quality services, desired outcomes and improved efficiencies.
- Strong project management principles and practice, ensuring that key milestones are met, risks identified and the project delivers the service outcomes and savings identified
- To develop effective working relationships to drive effective joint delivery of commissioning strategy, market development and/or service transformation and improvement programmes
- To ensure compliance in relation to procurement, legal and financial requirements, governance arrangements and best practice
- To manage risk effectively throughout the commissioning and transformation cycles, ensuring timely mitigation and/or escalation as appropriate. To ensure compliance in relation to procurement, legal and financial requirements, governance arrangements and best practice
- To use knowledge of service delivery and market insights to inform and steer service delivery strategies, supporting the work of strategic commissioners
- To support the development of commissioning strategies through effective forward planning, identifying opportunities for service and market development and contributing to category and commissioning strategies. To promote, integrated and forward-looking approaches to service delivery through proactive horizon scanning, challenge and innovation.
- To ensure that partners, stakeholders and service users are effectively engaged and involved in service improvement, transformation and commissioning activity.
- To manage operational delivery of the commissioning cycle at all stages:
Good track record of project management, commissioning and transformation strategy, technical procurement, service implementation, savings and VFM.
This is an ongoing Programme Lead role to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.