Hammersmith and Fulham, W. London, London, England
£22 - £25 per hour
2 months ago
This role is to start immediately and will be an ongoing contract;
Key skills required are:
- Experience across age ranges 0-19 in an Early Help setting
- Ability to use Mosaic (Children's Services database)
- Flexibility to work outside usual office hours (not necessarily 9-5) some early morning and some late evening work.
- Excellent safeguarding knowledge
- Ability to work in an autonomous/agile way
- Experience of working with families who have complex needs
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience please send your updated CV in the first instance.