£28 - £30 per hour
Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
20 days ago
Our Client Hackney Council are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Adults Mental Health Team.
- To provide clients and carers presenting to the crisis service with a comprehensive multidisciplinary range of acute care and crisis interventions including rapid response, psychosocial and mental state assessments and social systems orientated interventions.
- Assess and decide if further medical assessment is necessarily and discharge from the service where appropriate.
- Undertake care and support needs assessments as well as carers assessments and develop care and support plans in line with Care Act 2014 and Statutory Guidance as well as other relevant legislation.
- Undertake safeguarding investigations as a lead enquirer in line with the Care Act 2014 and other relevant legislation.
- Develop social intervention jointly with other members of the MDT and supervise their implementation by the support workers/peer support worker.
Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.