£350.00 - £400.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Group Accountant to work for Bath and Northeast Somerset Council.
- The primary purpose of this post is to make an effective contribution to the Finance Management of the Council by providing financial advice and management accounting services to a portfolio of Service Divisions.
- The post holder will be responsible for ensuring Services are able to maximise the benefit of the revenue and capital financial resources at their disposal by providing professional finance support to Directors, Senior Managers and political decision makers. Ensuring that appropriate financial processes and controls are in place to manage expenditure and income within the budget management and policy framework are essential.
- The post holder will be expected to manage the team members reporting to them and to deputise for the Finance Manager.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly