North London, London
about 2 months ago
Are you a recent graduate with a minimum 2.1 in your chosen degree subject with an interest in pursuing a career in education?
Maybe you have had previous experience working with young people and would like to build upon this before embarking upon a teacher training programme?
Do you want to gain vital school based experience whilst getting paid for it at the same time in an impressive school that will allow you to flourish?
Consider this fantastic opportunity that is based in North London with good transport links nearby at a brilliant school that are looking for a graduate to join their ranks as a SEN Teaching Assistant.
We are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
SEN Teaching Assistant -- The School
- Excellent Schools
- Based in North London Great transport links nearby
- Inspiring ethos in that they want their students to be inspired and achieve
- Exceptional SEN department
- Weekly CPD
- Strong links to teacher training post placement
SEN Teaching Assistant -- The Role
- Supporting class teachers in planning and creating resources
- Delivering your own excellent intervention sessions for students
- Helping students with your expert subject knowledge to help them achieve their goals
SEN Teaching Assistant -- The Requirements
- 1 minimum in your degree (various subjects considered)
- Strong A-Levels to support
- Keen interest in education and working with young people
- Previous tutoring/coaching experience is desirable
- Able to become a professional member of the team
If you are interested in this position, then do not hesitate to reach out and send your C.V to Zeki at Remedy Education straight away! Interviews are currently being arranged for an Easter start! Do NOT miss out on this fantastic opportunity and register your interest today by clicking on APPLY!