£70 - £85 per day
8 months ago
Long term perm
Are you a recent Graduate with Teaching Assistant experience seeking to build a career in Education? If this is you, then we have a number of brilliant opportunities for you to climb up your career ladder!
Remedy Education is an Employment Agency & Employment Business specialising in recruiting Teachers, Teaching Assistants and SEN Support Staff on behalf of Primary, secondary and SEN Schools within South East London.
We are working with a number of schools across Lambeth, Southwark Lewisham and Greenwich, who are seeking some bright graduates to join their team as a Teaching Assistant.
About the role:
- Provide high quality support to primary aged children in the classroom
- Enable pupils to reach their potential in school by working 1:1 and in groups to ensure the work set is understood
- Where children are struggling, sit with them and foster creative approaches to help them learn new things
- Help to tidy the classroom and support the Teacher with any other general classroom duties
- Follow the school's ethos and policies and set a positive example for the pupils
- Must have a degree
- 6 solid months of experience as a TA
- Must have a genuine desire to build a career in education
- Confident and a fast learner
- Highly proactive and quick on feet
- Must be available full time and immediately
Why register with Remedy Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Additional, unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP.
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.